Updated: May 27
The T800 is a high-performance, thermal desktop printer with enterprise-level productivity, dependable performance and high-end features such as Wi-Fi.
The T800 was the first Printronix Auto ID desktop printer to incorporate Printronix System Architecture (PSA) and includes a full suite of labour-saving features and printer management tools for easy day-to-day operations.
• High-performance ARM Cortex-A7
• 128MB RAM / 128MB Flash Memory
• Four-inch print width
• Available in 203dpi or 300dpi
• Reinforced plastic enclosure
• Supports all major thermal printer languages
• Transfer and direct printing
• Color 3.5in LCD nine-key control panel
• Standard Ethernet, USB, and serial interfaces
• Optional Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and MFI Bluetooth 5.0
• On-Pitch RFID, multi-position antenna
• 4-32 GB SD memory card capability
• Optional Premium Asian fonts
Tracking in real-time with RFID
The T800 with optional UHF RFID was designed to meet the growing demand for encoding and printing RFID labels at an affordable price. Retail, manufacturing and healthcare are just a few of the industries that use RFID to track products throughout the supply chain, take inventory in real-time or locate assets within the enterprise.
The T800 makes the printer setup for encoding and printing RFID labels fast and easy. Not only can it support labels down to .625 inches in length, but the antenna can be adjusted for non-standard inlay positions. Further, the RFID label calibration function automatically sets the optimal label encoding position within the printer.
Comes with Printronix System Architecture
T800 is the first Printronix Auto ID desktop thermal printer built on the Printronix System
PSA is an intelligent design platform that combines advanced features
with a common set of building blocks to simplify all elements of printer ownership
• Tools to simplify installation, operation, and troubleshooting.
• Fast and reliable for maximum productivity.
• Multiple connectivity options and advanced security protocols.
• Simple operation and a unified user control panel across all models
The T800 is the ideal printing solution for lower volume enterprise printing and RFID