The affordable and easy-to-use TTP-286MT Series wide-format thermal transfer printer is ideally suited for compliance labeling, brand marketing, inventory control, drum labeling, warning signs and a host of other signage solutions. The TTP-286MT Series features two models to meet your wide format labeling needs:
TTP-286MT – 203 dpi resolution, 8.5" print width, 152 mm (6")/second print speed.
TTP-384MT – 300 dpi resolution, 8.64" print width, 102 mm (4")/second print speed.
TTP-286MT Series can accommodate label widths up to 9.5 inches, with a maximum print width up to 8.64 inches at 300 dpi resolution and 8.5 inches at 203 dpi resolution. It also is designed to print wide-lateral bar codes without the need for image rotation.
Enhanced High Speed Performance, Color Touch Display
TTP-286MT Series features a new faster processor, and all the memory customers will need to print high quality labels at the fastest speeds.
High Speed Performance, More memory
The TTP-286MT Series features increased memory of 512 MB Flash and 256 MB SDRAM. Internal Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, parallel and serial interfaces come standard.
A Colorful Choice
The new TTP-286MT Series comes with a high-contrast 4.3" color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status.
Loaded with Standard Features
The TTP-286MT Series features a rigid, full die-cast aluminum frame designed to last in tough environments and supports a large 8.2 inch outer diameter label roll and up to 600 meter ribbon capacity for high volume printing. The TTP-286MT Series features a center-bias label handling mechanism that makes media loading and adjustment easy.
Because our printers our built to last, we back them with a standard two-year limited warranty.
Powerful TSPL-EZD Printer Programming Language
TTP-286MT Series features the TSPL-EZD printer-control language, a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Line Mode, Eltron® and Zebra® languages and will work in many IT environments including Oracle, SAP, Unix, AS/400, Windows, Stand Alone, and many more.
• 4.3" touch LCD display with 6-button menus
• Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial, parallel and USB Host*1 connectivity are standard.
• Die-cast chassis, sheet metal structure with clear media view window
• Can manage label widths up to 241.3 mm (9.5") with a maximum print width up to 219.5 mm (8.64") wide at 300 dpi high resolution
• 600 meter ribbon supply
• 512 MB Flash and 256 MB SDRAM memory
• SD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
• Up to 6" per sec. print speed for 203 dpi, and 4" per sec. print speed for 300 dpi
• Powerful basic programming tools
• Options include: GPIO connectivity, Bluetooth module, and cutter module